Tormek Sharpening Station TS-740
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
Top quality sharpening cabinet with purposed designed drawers to fit the Tormek accessory kits. Sturdy steel design with scratch resistant metallic coating, rounded corners and Tormek logotype. Fits easily into your workshop and you will be able to adjust it to your ideal working height.
Most benches are too tall to give you the correct control of your sharpening. When your shoulders are relaxed and your arms extended about waist high, you can apply the right amount of pressure and get the best results.
Based on this all-important observation, Tormek designed the Sharpening Station TS-740 where you will always have the perfect working position, adjustable to your height.
With the drawers designed to fit the Tormek accessory kits, your favourite jigs and accessories is always at hand and everything has its place. In short, you get a real sharpening station.
- Custom made drawers - Supplied with the Tormek drawer inserts for the accessories that comes with the machine, for the Hand Tool Kit and for the Woodturner's Kit. (Accessories and jigs not included.) Three extra drawers with practical rubber matting. It has two drawers that have a height of 6 cm and four drawers that are 9,5 cm high. Auto-return drawer mechanisms for soft closure.
- Side Storage for extra stones - If you work with the special stones, you can easily store them on the side of the station. That way they can dry after usage without building moist into the cabinet. Two hooks are included.
- Centralized locking - Single, centralized lock with a key at the top secures all drawers.
- Durable Finish - Steel cabinet has a scratch-resistant powder coating. Sleek design with rounded corners.
- Tough Work Surface - The work surface includes the Tormek RM-533 Rubber Work Mat.
Height: Between 750 mm to 830 mm
Width: 578 mm
Depth: 390 mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.