This product is part of the WORX NITRO range featuring innovative technologies, brushless motors and advanced features for improved performance, increased run times, and longevity of product life. NITRO – The power to outperform
The WORX NITRO WX177 20V Switchdriver Drill/Driver Gen 2.0 with two flippable drilling chucks is the perfect drill-and-drive tool. The new and improved 2.0 version features a high-efficiency brushless motor technology which delivers 50% longer runtime, 25% more power and 10X longer motor life time, as well as featuring an integrated digital keypad for quick, easy set-up and operation. The patented dual 1/4″ hex rotating chucks allows you to quickly change between bits in seconds without having to stop working. With max 50 Nm torque, the tool can drill into various materials with higher efficiency and enhanced power. Drilling and driving has never been easier.
- Brushless motor deliver more compact size, 50% longer running time and 25% more power than conventional drill driver
- The 1/4" patented rotating dual chucks allow you to quickly switch between drill and driving without slowing down to change bits.
- The upgraded digital keypad allows for quick change that allows you to select the correct torque setting easily.
- The intelligent torque memory function stores selected torque after switching to drilling mode, eliminating the need to readjust torque settings like on standard drill/drivers, and features a built in impulse function for firm fastening
- With max 50 Nm torque, the tool can drill into various materials with higher efficiency and enhanced power.
- LED light to illuminate dark spots or poorly lit work areas
- POWERSHARE™ 20V battery (included) is interchangeable with other WORX tools.
|Chuck Capacity||1/4" / 6.35 mm|
|Capacity Steel||13 mm|
|Capacity Wood||40 mm|
|Max Torque||50 Nm|
|No Load Speed||0-450/0-1700 rpm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.