VersaDrive TCT Hole Cutters are a high performance solution for cutting larger diameter holes quickly and effectively.
Premium grade tungsten carbide teeth provide ultimate cutting performance in a wide range of structural steels including stainless steel and cast iron.
The VersaDrive TCT Hole Cutters provide the perfect go-to solution for fabricators and steel erectors for drilling through heavy steel in locations where a rotary drill is more convenient and possibly safer than a magbased drill.
- Massive 70mm reach with 55mm depth of cut
- Premium grade Sandvik tungsten carbide teeth for the highest performance
- Perfect for drilling in remote locations
- Ideal for use with cordless drills, drill presses and mag-based drills
- One piece design includes arbor and (replaceable) pilot drill / pin
- Can be combined with a multisink*, to broach and countersink in one operation
- Triple cut carbide teeth
- High strength, non-slip shank design
- Spring loaded pilot drill: centers and stabilises cutter during drilling and ejects metal slug upon completion