Bordo 35mm Savage 90 Degree TiN Coated Cross Hole Countersink 32-35
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
- CROSS HOLE COUNTERSINKS - For countersinking and deburring in a wide range of materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- The intersection of the hole and cone form the cutting edge on the tool.
- The cone is not truly symmetrical as it is essential that the cone retreats away from the cutting edge as the tool rotates.
- If this does not occur the cutting edge will lack clearance and rub rather than bite into the material. This clearance is referred to as cutting relief.
- The radially relieved single cutting edge provides fast stock removal with low vibration for chatter-free operation ensuring the smoothest finish.
- These tools are best used as deburring tools, where a burr, or sharp edge, from a previous machining operation needs to be removed for cosmetic and safety reasons.
- They also may be used in softer materials (such as wood or plastic) to create a countersunk hole for a screw.
|Capacity min-max||12.0 - 28.0 mm|
|Shank Diameter||12 mm|
|Overall Length||102 mm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.