- PATENTED PLUNGE POINT TIP - Specially developed hardened, aggressive front teeth enable improved, low kick-back penetration with easier chip removal, when plunge cutting.
- PREMIUM STEEL - For maximum durability and accessory life, reinforced blade body for the best control and precision.
- CONICAL BLADE BODY - Better control and clean cutting profile with no burning of work pieces, even in narrow curve cuts.
- TOOTH SPACING AND GEOMETRY - Extremely sharp teeth and extra tooth depth for improved chip removal. Reduced slippage and increased cutting speed. Improved control and extended performance life.
- Medium carbide grit offers the ability to cut in hard materials.
- The size of these blades makes them ideal for making precise, intricate cuts.
- Used to cut a wide variety of hard materials including tile, brick, and other masonry product.
- Precise and intricate cuts in tile, brick, and other masonry product.
|Total Length||172 mm|
|Working Length||76 mm|