E-MAN 4000 Helmet with Clear Visor & Chinstrap
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
- The visor protects the whole face and can be completely pushed up between the helmet shells if not used.
- Electric arc according to GS-ET29 Class 1 + 2 4000 Amps for 0.5 seconds.
- State of the art crumple zones similar to modern day cars
- By compressing and destroying of the Crash Box, the E-MAN is capable to absorb far more impact energy than any single wall helmet and therefore provides additional protection to the user.
- E-MAN has been tested and certified according to EN 397 (Safety Helmets) and EN 50365 (Electricians Helmets). VDE approved.
- 6 point ratchet system harness
- Tested and certified* according to additional requirements for testing and certification of face shields for electricians according to GS-ET-29 BG Prufzert
- Red Dot Design Award Winner 2009
|Type||Personal Protective Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.