The PRECISIO CS 50 EGB is the perfect solution for cross and rip cuts in applications involving interior fitting, furniture assembly and exhibition stand construction. It's lightweight and folding legs make it easy to transport and set up in seconds. It's 180 degrees swivelling mitre guide and huge 304 mm cutting path means the trimming saw is easily controlled via a multifunction handle and adjustable control elements. The moving splinterguard minimises splintering on both sides of the blade. Dust is efficiently removed when used with a Festool Dust Extractor, thanks to the integrated extraction port. It also comes with neat accessory storage and integrated transport rollers for greater mobility.
- Easy to operate - The CS 50 has an amazing cutting path, you can easily trim boards up to 300 mm wide or up to 200 mm with a 45 degree angle. The surrounding V-groove also allows for easy extension table attachment.
- Always a firm grip - To avoid awkward hand positions when cross cutting, the controls are located on the multifunction handle. Switch on the machine, select the cutting speed, draw the saw blade through and switch off.
- Accurate angled cuts - The CS 50 produces accurate, straight angled cuts without measuring or calculating, thanks to easily accessible control elements that help you set cutting angles and depths quickly and without fuss.
- Splinterguard protection - The moving splinterguard minimises splintering on both sides of the blade for minimal rework and maximum cut quality. Splinterguards are easily replaceable, simply attach, bed in and start sawing.
- Tool free blade changes - FastFix rapid change system for easy saw blade changes.
- Mobile or stationary - A host of system accessories allow you to upgrade the CS 50 to a complete sawing station with minimal effort. Even cross cutting sections up to 803 mm are no problem.
- The holder for accessories - The workpiece holder, guard and mitre gauge can be stowed securely in the compact accessory holder directly on the saw. This means that the system accessories are neatly stowed and always on hand.
- Simply mobile. Simply stable - The integrated transport rollers enable the machine to be moved easily. The tilt protection with collapsible support lends the saw additional stability.
- CLEANTEC Dust Extraction - Standard adapter (27/36/50 mm) for dust extraction to safeguard the operator and the environment.
- FastFix - Makes changing accessories or consumables for routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
- Groove in Saw Table - For fixing and for safeguarding against accidental workpiece slippage, using lever clamps.
- MMC Electronics - Multi Material Control power electronics with adjustable constant speed and temperature monitoring for work with all types of materials.
- Quick Acting Brake - For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
- Splinterguard - Patented splinterguard for splinter free cuts on both sides when sawing.
|Power Consumption||1200 W|
|Table Height - Legs Unfolded||900 mm|
|Table Height - Legs Folded Away||316 mm|
|Table Dimensions||585 x 400 mm|
|Cutting Height 45°||0° - 37°|
|Cutting Height 90°||0° - 52°|
|Inclination Angle||0 (-2)° - 45 (+47)|
|No Load Speed||1,600 - 4,200 rpm|
|Saw Blade Diameter||190 mm|
|Dust Extraction Connection Diameter||27 / 36 mm|
|Cutting Path||304 mm|
|Power Lead Type||Fixed Lead|
|Material||Wood, Panels, Plastic, Steel Cable|
|Rpm||1,600 rpm - 4,200 rpm|
|Warranty||1 Year + Additional 2 Year Warranty After Registration|