A powerful Universal Axe ideal for a variety of wood cutting applications. The fiber-reinforced composite shaft features a high quality steel head with anti-friction coating for optimised cutting and splitting performance. Perfect balance and weight distribution through advanced design and head geometry for maximum swing power. Shaft handle with soft-grip for optimal strength and shock absorption and the curved end handle design ensures a firm grip. A strike plate provides durability in the event of miss-hits and there is a rear hammer designed for effective use with splitting wedges (no steel wedges).
- Shaft protection - Impact protection in stainless steel protects this critical part of the handle.
- Hammer function - Extra wide and durable milled backside of the axe head can be used for hammering a wedge. Note! Don’t hit on wedge made of hardened steel.
- Special coated head - This special coating gives less friction and easy entry into the wood, and anti-corrosive protection.
- Soft grip - Prevents slipping which gives secure handling.
- Hooked end - Allows hand to slide down with secure and comfortable stop.
|Axe Head weight||1.8 kg|
|Steel type||High quality|