Kincrome 65mm Jumbo Combination Spanner CM65C
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
The range of Kincrome Spanners which has undergone exhaustive independent testing, is now 80% stronger than the ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers Standard) and 130% stronger than the German DIN standard. The stronger, lighter and greatly enhanced quality of the Kincrome spanner range leaves many name brand competitors in its wake.
Construction of the range is from forged Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V) hardened, tempered and chrome plated and mirror polished for corrosion protection. Increased Molybdenum Manganese and Nickel content provide greater strength and corrosion resistance.
- Forged from Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V), hardened, tempered, chrome plated and mirror polished for corrosion protection
- Ring and jaw offset at 15°
- Ideal for heavy duty application
- Increased torque capacity
- Exceeds international ASME & DIN standards
- Size: 65mm
- Length: 440mm
- Offset: 15°
- Finish: Mirror Polish
- Type: Combination
- Material: Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V)
- Standard: ASME & DIN
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.