T-handles offer greater speed with a flywheel-effect, which allows the handle to spin freely, removing the fastener quick and with ease. The long shank is ideal when working on hard to reach areas, giving better access through a fully welded design, which also allows for greater torque control, limiting the risk of damage to the tool and fastener.
Each T-handle is manufactured with a Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V) handle and an S2 Steel shank, incorporating a fully welded design for strength and durability. The handle is also PVC dipped to increase user comfort, reduce hand fatigue and maximise torque.
- Fully welded design
- Shank manufactured from high quality Cr-V S2 steel
- Handle manufactured from high quality Cr-V 6150 steel
- Black phosphate finish for corrosion protection
- PVC dipped (chemical resistant) handles for comfort and maximum torque
- Available in Metric. Imperial, TORX & Tamperproof TORX
|Sizes||2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 mm|
|Handle Material||Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V) 6150|
|Shank Material||Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V) S2|