Makita 18V 235mm (9-1/4") Jobsite Fan (tool only) DCF203Z
- Quiet operation - fan noise has been significantly reduced due to the re-design of the fan blades and cover. Now only 53 dB which would be equal to that of a running refrigerator
- Adjustable fan angle - fan head can be tilted up to 90° and down 45° as well as 90° left and right
- Off-timer switch - push button switch allows the user to select timer settings of either one, two or four hours after which the fan will turn off
- 3 speed settings - high, medium and low wind speed settings are available for additional control depending on the drying and cooling application. The settings are visible via the LED indicator and will resume operation at the speed set in last operation
- Removable blade cover - front cover is removable easily by removing a single screw, allowing uses to efficiently clean the fan blades as they see necessary
- Powered by Makita 18V Li-Ion or AC power - compatible with 18V batteries users will be receive up to 7 hours of runtime with a 6.0 Ah battery in high, or powered by 240V AC power
- Adjustable oscillation - when selected the fan will automatically oscillate 45° left and right significantly increasing the air dispersion angle
|Fan Diameter||235 mm (9-1/4")|
|Max Wind Velocity||190 m/min|
|Max air volume||8.2 m³/min|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited with Registration|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.