- Slim Tool Body - tool head has been re designed to be slimmer than the previous model enabling the tool to have greater access to tight corners or confided spaces.
- One Touch Bit Installation - new bit installation has been designed to prevent the bit from unexpectedly falling off. A more effective mechanism has been designed increasing the strength of the chuck with out increasing the resistance required to install a bit.
- Enhanced Anvil Holder - material change from needle bearing to ball bearing provides reduction of bit wobbling. Providing more stability and control when fastening.
- Quick Change Selector - one touch mode selector located above the trigger allows the user to jump between modes single handed. Quickly changing between modes improves efficiency as you no longer have to take your hand off the tool.
- Light Mode - enables the tool to be used as a torch in dark environments. To turn the light on set the F/R change lever to the neutral position and pull the switch trigger. To turn off the light pull the trigger again.
- 4 Optimised Application Modes - 4 assist mode variations; T mode 1 and 2 for self-drilling screws in both thick and thin sheet metal. Wood mode for fastening long wood screws. Bolt mode with rotation auto stop for tightening / loosening bolts.
- 4 Speed Power Selection - 4 electronic speeds allow the user to adjust the power, speed and impact rate to suit the fastening application.
|Max. capacities standard bolt||M5-M16|
|Max. capacities high tensile bolt||M5-M14|
|No load speed||Max.: 0-3,600 rpm / Hard: 0-3,200 rpm |
Med: 0-2,100 rpm / Soft: 0-1,100 rpm
|Impact rate||Max.: 0-3,800 ipm / Hard: 0-3,600 ipm |
Med: 0-2,600 ipm / Soft: 0-1,100 ipm
|Max. tightening torque||Max.: 180 Nm / Hard: 170 Nm |
Med: 50 Nm / Soft: 20 Nm
|Drive shank||6.35 mm(1/4") Hex|