This tool is AWS Compatible. It is not supplied with the Wireless unit (WUT01)
Makita's Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) has modernised on-demand dust extraction to meet the needs of cordless power tool users. AWS allows you to work with maximum efficiency, without the hazard of dust & leads. Featuring our legendary cordless technology, the AWS range has the power, speed & runtime to keep you ahead of the game.
Attach your DVC864 Dust extraction vacuum to your AWS tool and activate your dust extraction vacuum with your tool's power button.
305 mm(12") Slide Mitre Saw (AWS Comp) DLS211Z
- Dual stage dust extraction - dust is collected from two locations, behind the fence and behind the blade. Dust collection is more efficient through the entire cut regardless of the size of material
- Forward rail design - newly designed rail system provides an extremely smooth cutting motion. His design also allows the saw to be placed against a wall minimising the overall footprint.
- DXT - Deep and eXact cutting technology, allows a larger cutting capacity due to the innovative direct drive gearbox.
- Bevel angel adjustment - located on the front of the saw the bevel angle can quickly and easily be adjusted left and right without having to reach around the back of the saw
- Laser line - displays a bright line on the work piece indicating the cut line allowing for quick and easy cuts. Laser can also manually be turned off and on
- Soft start - suppress start up reaction for smooth start ups
- Automatic torque drive - optimises rpm and torque automatically to produce he fastest cut in light or hard applications
- Heavy duty supports - large adjustable supports stabilise work material when cutting large work pieces
- Mitre angle lock - mitre angle with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° and 60° left or right
|Voltage||36V (18V x 2)|
|Cutting Capacities at 0°||Max width: 92 x 382 mm|
Max height: 107 x 363 mm
|Cutting Capacities at 45°||Max width: 92 x 268 mm|
Max height: 107 x 255 mm
|Bevel capacity||48° left - 48° right|
|Mitre capacity||60° left - 60° right|
|Blade Diameter||305 mm (12")|
|Bore Diameter||25.4 mm|
|No load speed||4400 rpm|
Same Time Dual Port Rapid Charger - DC18RD
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0Ah|
|Charge Time||15mins (1.5Ah), 22mins (3.0Ah), 36mins (4.0Ah), 45mins (5.0Ah)|
|Net Weight||1.9 kg|
|Overall Length||20 mm|
18V Li-Ion Battery - BL1850B
- Fuel gauge indicator, displays charge remaining on battery in four stages
- Built in memory chip communicates the usage history with the charger
- Built in shock absorbers protect the cells from jobsite conditions
- High energy cells pack more power per cell to reduce number of cells and overall weight
- Large release button for easy removal from the tool
- Built in air vents and wall cools the battery cells evenly whilst blocking damaging debris
- 16 contact terminals provide consistent power and firm hold in any environment
|Cell Capacity||5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||45 mins w/DC18RC|
|Net Weight||630 g|
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.