- Newly designed vertical crank mechanism
- High output Brushless DC motor, Enabling outstanding performance in cutting work.
- More rigid shoe - has been reinforced, added durability
- Backward stroke is faster
- LED Job light
- Retractable rafter hook
- Electronic 2-speed
- Two-finger switch trigger
- Tool-less shoe adjustment - redesign of blade clamp makes it easier to remove a blade.
- Two 18V Li-ion batteries can be directly installed on the machine to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
|Capacity||Pipe: 130mm (5-1/8")|
Wood: 255 mm (10")
|Length of Stroke||32 mm (1-1/4" )|
|Strokes Per Minute (SPM)||High: 0-3,000|
|Vibration Level|| Cutting Boards 16.5 m/s²|
Cutting Wooden beams: 15.5 m/s²
|Vibration K factor||1.5 m/s²|
|Sound Pressure Level||85 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level||96 dB(A)|
|Net weight*|| BL1815N : 4.0kg (8.9lbs)|
BL1850B : 4.6kg(10.2lbs)