Makita 40V Max Brushless 600mm Hedge Trimmer 4.0ah Set UH008GM101
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
- Reverse Mode - Rotates the blades half a rotation in reverse to remove any debris caught between teeth before automatically switching back to forward.
- 3 Speed Selection - Electronic speed control allows the user to adjust the strokes per minute to suit the application and extend runtime.
- IPX4 Water Resistance - Designed for use in wet weather situations with minimal risk of water penetration into the motor and electrical components.
- Bumper Tip - provides protection for the blades from bumping into the ground or solid objects and causing damage and excessive shock to the motor.
- Constant Speed Control - provides smooth cutting even under heavy load with thick shrubs and bushes.
- Low Vibration Design - Vibration from the blade mechanism to the handles is suppressed in order to increase comfort during long periods of use.
- Rotatable Rear Handle - 5 positions on the rear handle provide superior ergonomics for vertical or horizontal cutting applications.
- Dual Handle Operation - requires the user to have both hands on the tool to operate, ensuring safety and eliminating risk of injury to hands and fingers.
|No Load Speed||Hi: 5,000 spm|
Med: 3,600 spm
Lo: 2,000 spm
|Blade Length||600 mm|
|Max Cutting Width||21.5 mm|
|Overall Length||1120 mm|
Makita 40V Max 4.0Ah Battery (BL4040) 191B26-6
- Built tough - High durability features specifically designed for XGT
- Shock absorbing structure
- High Rigidity Battery Rails - Durable slide in battery rail holds the battery and tools firmly to withstand high powered products
- Terminal shot-circuit prevention structure - The protection wall is positioned between terminals to protect them from water and dust
- Triple-layer Waterproof Structure - Prevents cell failure due to water and dust
Makita 40V Max Rapid Charger (DC40RA) 191E09-4
- Optimum Charging System - Rapid optimum charge is achieved by feeding real time data of the battery being charged with the charging control system. Data such as battery condition and cell temperature are communicated to optimise the charge.
- Dual cooling fans - One for the battery and one for the charging circuit. This enable the charger to fully charge all batteries in the same charging time without slowing down due to a heat increase.
- New charging status indicator light - The enlarged and raised LED light provides clearer indication of charging status.
- Compatible with LXT Li-Ion Batteries - ADP10 was developed for use with the DC40RA to rapid charge 18V batteries faster then ever before.
|Charge time||45 mins (BL4040)|
28 mins (BL4025)
40 mins (BL1860B using APD10)
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|
|Package Quantity||1 Piece|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.