- Dual Handle Design - with front and side handle options the housing has been ergonomically designed for optimum comfort and control in a variety of applications especially in tight or narrow drilling situations.
- 13mm Keyed Chuck - heavy duty steel chuck has been designed for maximum griping strength in order to securely hold the bits in place during high torque applications.
- LED Joblight provides bright and wide illumination of the work piece during use with both pre glow and afterglow functions, designed so you can accurately land your bit in the correct position and continue to view you workpiece after the application is complete.
- 2 Speed Transmission - High speed for rapid drilling applications and Low speed with high torque with drilling large diameter holes.
- Automatic Torque Drive automatically adjusts speed and torque to optimise drilling speed in a variety of applications.
- High Manoeuvrability - increased control in various work postures and reduced user fatigue, thanks to a more compact and lighter weight than competitors. At only 5.9 kg in weight with a 4.0 Ah battery and 491 mm in length.
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) - enhanced resistance to dust and water ensuring the high durability of the tool in tough worksite conditions.
- Rafter Hook - 80 mm rafter hook doubles as a tether mounting point for safe use at heights
|Max. drilling capacities in wood||Auger bit: 50 mm|
Self feeding bit: 118 mm
Hole saw: 159 mm
|Max. drilling capacities in steel||13 mm|
|No load speed||High: 0-1,500 rpm|
Low: 0-400 rpm
|Max. lock torque||136 Nm|
Makita 40V Max 4.0Ah Battery (BL4040) 191B26-6
- Built tough - High durability features specifically designed for XGT
- Shock absorbing structure
- High Rigidity Battery Rails - Durable slide in battery rail holds the battery and tools firmly to withstand high powered products
- Terminal shot-circuit prevention structure - The protection wall is positioned between terminals to protect them from water and dust
- Triple-layer Waterproof Structure - Prevents cell failure due to water and dust
Makita 40V Max Rapid Charger (DC40RA) 191E09-4
- Optimum Charging System - Rapid optimum charge is achieved by feeding real time data of the battery being charged with the charging control system. Data such as battery condition and cell temperature are communicated to optimise the charge.
- Dual cooling fans - One for the battery and one for the charging circuit. This enable the charger to fully charge all batteries in the same charging time without slowing down due to a heat increase.
- New charging status indicator light - The enlarged and raised LED light provides clearer indication of charging status.
- Compatible with LXT Li-Ion Batteries - ADP10 was developed for use with the DC40RA to rapid charge 18V batteries faster then ever before.
|Charge time||45 mins (BL4040)|
28 mins (BL4025)
40 mins (BL1860B using APD10)
|Package Quantity||1 Piece|