Makita 18V 6.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1860B-L
Please that Makita Spare Parts are special order items. We are currently experiencing major delays of up to 3 weeks to receive them.
The Makita 18V 6.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator is a powerful and reliable battery that is designed to provide optimal performance for your tools. The fuel gauge indicator displays the charge remaining on the battery in four stages, ensuring that you can always stay informed about the battery's current charge level. The built-in memory chip communicates the usage history with the charger, allowing for optimal charging performance and longevity.
Built-in shock absorbers protect the cells from jobsite conditions, ensuring that the battery remains protected and reliable even in the toughest environments. The high energy cells pack more power per cell, reducing the number of cells and overall weight, making it easier to use and carry around.
The large release button makes it easy to remove the battery from the tool, saving time and effort. The built-in air vents and wall cool the battery cells evenly while blocking damaging debris, ensuring that the battery remains cool and protected at all times.
With 16 contact terminals, the battery provides consistent power and a firm hold in any environment, making it perfect for use in a variety of applications. If you're looking for a reliable and powerful battery for your tools, the Makita 18V 6.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator is the perfect choice.
- Introducing a NEW 6.0Ah battery with fuel indicator for increased endurance
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 100% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 60 minute charge time
|Charge Time||55mins (Raid Charger)|
|Dimensions LxWxH (cm)||11 x 8 x 6.5|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.