- IPx4 Compatible - ingress protection rating IPX4 provides enhanced protection against water, allowing the tool to be used when wet and ensuring the longevity of the tool.
- Low Vibration - equipped with anti vibration housing with power cut has a built in spring to absorb the vibration from cutting without transferring the vibration to the integrated front and rear handles.
- 40Vx2 Brushless - delivers powerful performance exceeding that of petrol alternatives whilst eliminating noise and fumes, providing 80V Max of power without leaving the 40V Max XGT battery platform.
- Water supply adaptor - enables water supply to be connected to the tool for water suppression during masonry cuts, with hose running inside housing, reducing risk of being caught on objects on the jobsite.
- Electric brake - quickly stops the wheel rotation after the switch has been disengaged, ensuring safety through all stages of operation of the tool.
- Overload Indicator Lamp - alerts the user of overload on the tool with a blinking red LED light. Reducing load will increase performance and runtime.
- Active Feedback sensing Technology - automatically shuts down the tool as soon as kickback is sensed, providing increased protection during operation of the tool.
- LED job light for improved visibility in low light environments with a manual On & Off.
|Voltage||80 V Max (40Vx2)|
|Wheel Diameter||355 mm (14")|
|Max. Cutting Depth||127 mm|
|No load speed||5,300 rpm|
Makita 40V Max 8.0Ah Battery (BL4080F) 191X65-8
- Digital communication between the tool & battery for optimised performance
- Heavy duty cell casing significantly improves the batteries impact resistance
- Battery ventilation system maximises battery life
- Short circuit prevention structure protects terminals from dust and moisture
- 3 layer moisture protection shields cells from water ingress
|Voltage||40 V Max|
|Charge time||76 mins|
Makita 40V Max DC40RB Dual Port Rapid Charger 191N15-3
- Rapid simultaneous charging of 2x 40V max XGT batteries
- Rapid charging system communicates data between battery and charger for optimum charging
- Equipped with dual cooling fans, cooling the battery & charging circuit for rapid charging
- Compatible with ADP10 adaptor (optional accessory) for charging 18V LXT batteries
- Large charging status indicator light & selectable full charge melody
|Charge time||50 mins (BL4050F) |
45 mins (BL4040)
28 mins (BL4025)
40 mins (BL1860B using APD10)
|Package Quantity||1 Piece|
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|