Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
Infrared oil heaters deliver heat fast and exactly to the place where it is required without any air movement. They are suitable for dust-free drying walls or paints, defrosting machinery or pipelines, heating the working areas. The DC 61 is hybrid so can be electric or battery operated.
- Compatible with the mains (110-240 V)
- Can be used cordless with lithium battery (14 V)
- 14 V only the highest electrical safety
- Equipped with Master Lithium Battery BAT6
- On board power adapter from 110 V to 220 V AC included
- Low noise
- Infrared heating (short wave)
- No air flow
- Electronic flame control with photocell
- Standard oil level indicator
- ILME socket for remote thermostat: analogue or digital
- Suction filter and inlet filter
- Overheat thermostat
- Anti-tilt switch
|Heating power||17 kW|
|Fuel consumption||1.6 l/h|
|Fuel autonomy||7 h|
|Thermostat control||Analogue or digital|
|Electric power||0.2 kW|
|Power supply||110-240 V/ 1 ph /50 Hz|
|Rated current||1 A|
|Tank capacity||11 L|
|Product size (l x w x h)||560 x 345 x 575 mm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.