2 x 150AH (AMP HOUR) NGE (NANO GEL ELECTROLYTE ) AGM (ABSORBED GLASS MAT) BATTERY MODEL P/N NPC12V150AHFT 12 VOLT WITH FULL MANUFACTURER NATIONWIDE 3 YEAR WARRANTY MODEL P/N NPC12V150AHFT
THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY AGM BATTERY IN A SLIMLINE DESIGN !
Small footprint big capacity , ideal for caravans , camper trailers , canopy areas of 4x4's or simply behind the seats in the vehicle cabin or anywhere where room is restricted.
By combining the newly developed nano gel electrolyte technology with up-to-date AGM structures, Power AGM have created an innovative range of batteries. The range features a longer design life and front access connections for fast, easy installation and maintenance. Adapted from telecom outdoor applications, renewable energy systems and other harsh environment applications, this is the must have auxilliary battery where room to mount it is becoming more and more of an issue.
BEWARE OF IMITATIONS IT IS WHAT IS INSIDE THAT COUNTS , when comparing these batteries with other slimline AGM batteries ALWAYS CHECK THE WEIGHT, a true 150ah AGM SEALED LEAD ACID BATTERY on a 10 hr rate ( always check the hour "hr" rate that the battery is advertised at as 10hr this is an industry-standard ) MUST WEIGH AT LEAST 48kg. Any less than this and either the case is of lighter construction (and therefore more susceptible to temperature and vibration) or the plates smaller (and therefore the ah is less). You cannot have it both ways (a lighter battery than 48kg and 150ah) if it is advertised as a true 150ah battery. The battery we offer here weighs 48kg.
As we sell many of these each week and shipments are consistently arriving, you can be assured that you are always receiving fresh stock.
Always improving their batteries Power AGM are at the forefront of battery technology, only trusted well-known brands will keep reinvesting in their products to bring you the end-user the best batteries on the market. Due to this ongoing reinvestment, these batteries have been UPGRADED TO 150 amp hours and 350 cold cranking amps, meaning these can be USED FOR BACK UP EMERGENCY STARTING as well as in A DEEP CYCLE AUXILIARY battery situation for fridges lights etc (check the detailed specifications we have provided in the image gallery).
NOTE: This battery is NOT suitable for under bonnet installations or mounted in areas with similar high temperatures, in that application you need a battery with an FR ( Fire Rated ) case.
This battery has been developed and engineered to meet the rigorous demands of Australian conditions with extra heavy-duty construction for vibration in 4wd's caravans and camper trailers. These rechargeable batteries are lead-lead dioxide systems. The nano gel electrolyte is absorbed by separators and thus immobilized. Should the battery be accidentally overcharged producing hydrogen and oxygen, Special one-way ABS Epoxy Resin valves allow the gases to escape thus avoiding excessive pressure build-up. Otherwise, the battery is completely sealed and is, therefore, maintenance-free, leak proof, and usable in any position. AGM Deep Cycle Batteries is the ideal renewable power storage designed especially for frequent cycling ( charging and discharging ) in mind. AGM Deep Cycle Batteries are the ideal battery for running portable fridges, light kits, inverters, and many more 12V appliances in 4x4's, caravans, camper trailers, boats or campsites. Can be recharged with a suitable 240-volt mains charger, solar panel or vehicle dc to dc charger
- Maintenance-Free, Non-Spillable - Proven VRLA technology guarantees safe operation without maintenance and ‘nonrestricted article’ ( road use ) status for transportation.
- Handle - Detachable rope carry handles.
- Low Self-Discharge - Lead-calcium alloy grids and use of high purity lead account for superior shelf-life characteristics permitting storage for extended periods of time.
- Designed-In Reliability - Cutting-edge manufacturing and process control combined with meticulous quality assurance procedures guarantee consistent and dependable performance.
- Absorbent Glass Mat(AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding.
- UL-recognized component.
- It can be mounted in any orientation ( on it's side , edge , even upside down ! ).
- Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy grid for high power density.
- Long service life, float or cyclic applications.
- Maintenance-free operation.
- Low self discharge.
- LENGTH 559 mm
- WIDTH 110 mm
- HEIGHT 298 mm
- Nominal Voltage = 12 volts (6 cells)
- Nominal Capacity =
- 20-hr. (6.00A to 10.80 volts) 159.0 AH
- 10-hr. (10.3A to 10.80 volts) 150.0 AH
- 5-hr. (12.4A to 10.50 volts) 130.0 AH
- 1-hr. (61.8A to 9.60 volts) 94.1 AH
- Approximate Weight = 48 kg
- Operating Temperature Range
- Charge -4°F (-20°C) to 122°F (50°C)
- Discharge = -40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (60°C)
- CCA = 350
- Case = ABS Plastic
We have been trialling these batteries in our workshop for quite a while now, in automotive, residential, marine and rugged 4x4 / camper trailer applications. We know batteries and value for money we believe these to be excellent.
THE COURIER SERVICE AND DELIVERY
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|package contains||2x AGM Battery|
|Dimensions||559L x 110W x 298H mm|