Special-purpose acrylate adhesive for high ageing and heat resistance, solvent-free, 600 g (20 sticks), Ø 11 mm, for GluePRO 400 LCD, temperature: 200°C, firm after a maximum of 15 seconds, strong bond after approx. 60 seconds. Only use with 4.5 mm long nozzle.
- Special-purpose acrylate adhesive for high resistance to ageing and high temperature stability.
- thanks to its good resistance to low temperatures, it is also suitable for application in cold environments without the adhesive turning brittle.
- At an application temperature of 200°C, it bonds all sorts of different materials, such as wood, paper, coated paper, card, rubber, CR, leather, metal and plastics, such as ABS, melamine, PC, PET, Plexiglas, PMMA, PS and PVC.
- The adhesive is firm after a maximum of 15 seconds, with a strong bond being provided after approx. 60 seconds.
- The acrylate adhesive should only be used with the 4.5 mm long nozzle. (Times and recommended adhesive are rough guides only).
|Glue reaches final strength after||6 Std|
|Open time||15 s|
|Setting time||60 s|