- The top of the range UNIMIG 270 is one of the most powerful MIG's in it class.
- Combining an exceptionally high duty cycle and power with very smooth arc characteristics, it is designed for use in medium to heavy fabrication, as well as rural applications.
- If 3 phase power is unavailable, the UNIMIG 270 will give you the reliability and power you need to get the job done.
- Fitted standard with a geared four roller drive system ensuring consistent wire feed and smooth welding.
- The 270 SWF is supplied with a completely enclosed KT 50 wire feed unit which helps prevent dust and moisture fouling your wire and contaminating your weld.
- It comes with fully covered 10 Metre interconnecting cables, a swivel turntable for the wire feed unit and wheels for increased manoeuvrability.
|Power Supply / Phases (V-Ph)||240v - 1 Phase|
|Duty Cycle @ 40°c||70% @ 250 Amps
100% @ 210 Amps
|Welding Current||30-270 Amps|
|Welding Voltage Range DC||14 - 26V|
|Wire Size||0.6 - 1.0 mm Ferrous
0.9 - 1.2 mm Aluminium
0.6 - 1.0 mm Stainless Steel
0.8 - 1.20 mm Flux cored
|Dimensions||870 x 940 x 460 mm|