Weldclass WELDFORCE WF-255MST MIG / Stick / TIG Welder Bundle WF-255MSTK3
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
The Weldforce WF-255MST delivers an impressive 250A @ 35% output, plus a host of impressive features to make your job easier. Work in manual mode, or synergic (select the material and thickness, and the machine takes care of the settings). PFC technology means the WF-205MST is extremely power efficient, delivering higher duty cycle and allowing use on long extension leads (up to 100 m) and a great machine for use with generators where required. Stick/MMA & lift-TIG capability, job memory, 4-roll geared drive system, fan-on-demand to reduce dust intake, spool gun ready, advanced Stick and TIG functions... and a stack of other features too numerous list here! Comes with 4 m MIG torch, 2-stage gas-saving regulator, full set of drive rollers for gas, gasless & aluminium wire, 4 m earth and stick leads, 15 A plug fitted, and cable strap system. Maximum recommended MIG welding capacity of 12 mm (mild steel).
- 250A max MIG output @ 35% duty cycle
- Weld up to 12 mm Mild Steel (max MIG capacity)
- Fitted with 15A** 240V plug
- Power Factor Correction (PFC) - reduced power draw, increased duty-cycle, ideal for long leads & generators
- Manual or Synergic (enter material type & thickness and machine will set parameters automatically)
- 20+ Pre-set Programs - for different materials
- Job Save - store custom settings for up to 20 jobs
- Geared 4-Roll Wire Drive System - for super reliable wirefeeding
- Takes 5 kg (D200mm) or 15 kg (D300mm)spools
- Spool Gun Ready
- Generator Compatible - min 13 kva, ideal 15+kva
- Fan-on-Demand - reduces dust intake
- Stressed-Tested - to 440V & over-specified componentry for reliability
- Robust & Portable, weighs 26kg
- 3 year warranty (if registered with Weldclass)
|Output||250A max MIG output @ 35% duty cycle|
|Weld - Mild Steel||12 mm|
|Earth Lead||4 m|
|Stick Lead||4 m|
Weldclass Promax 500 Black Stealth Welding Helmet WC-05317
- Super-Size Viewing Area: 98 x 87 mm, with Ultra-Clear Vision
- Dual Shade Range 5-8 / 9-13 plus grind mode to cover a wide range of welding processes
- 4 Arc Sensors for reliable arc detection & switching
- Functions: Variable Shade 9-13, Sensitivity & Delay Adjustments, plus Grind-Mode switch (locks the lens in light shade)
- High-Impact tested and rated to Australian standard AS1337.1
- Auto-darkening lens complies with AS1338.1
- 'Hinge & Lock' Lens Retainer System = Easy cover lens replacement, Seals tightly against spatter to prevent damage to electronic lens
- Magnification lens holder - takes standard magnification lenses
- Reliable Power Source: Replaceable battery plus solar assist, efficient electronics for low power consumption
- 'Full Laminate' Lens Construction: Each layer in the electronic lens assembly is firmly laminated for superior optical quality and long service life. This is in contrast to cheaper lenses which are simply glued on the edge and, over time, are prone to contamination and failure.
- Lightweight, Durable and Shock Resistant shell
- Auto-on & Auto-off = No buttons to press, Hassle-Free operation
|Viewing Area||98 x 87 mm|
|Variable Shade||5-8 / 9-13|
Weldclass Promax Blue Pair Welding Gloves WC-01775
- Standard blue welding gloves? Think again!
- PROMAX BLUE welders gloves are crafted for excellent comfort & fit.
- Only the best quality leather is used and each pair is produced under rigorous quality controls to ensure consistent quality.
- That's why we ship this glove by the thousands to distributors and welders in all corners of Australia.
- Standard Pairs
|Colour||Blue & Gold|
Weldclass 200mm/4.5kg Spool 0.9mm Platinum GL-11 Gasless Wire 2-098FM
- Rated by Thousands of Aussie Fabricators as Australia's No.1 Gasless Welding Wire
- Ultra-Smooth Arc with Minimal Spatter
- Suitable for All-Positional, Single and Multi-Pass Welds
- Vacuum Foil-Sealed Spool, for Exceptional Storage Life in All Conditions
- Premium E71T-11 Industrial Grade
- Layer wound - for smooth wire feeding and reduced spatter
Weldclass T100 Welding Trolley WC-06235
Robust welding trolley - the ideal platform for your portable welder or plasma cutter. Overall Size (mm): 1,000 L x 720 H x 420 W (including axle). Size of top tray (mm): 700 L x 275 W.
- Maximum recommended weight capacity: 45 kg
- Overall Size (mm): 1,000 L x 720 H x 420 W (including axle)
- Size of top tray (mm): 700 L x 275 W
|Weight Capacity||45 kg|
|Overall Size (LxHxW)||1000 x 720 x 420 mm|
|Top Tray Size (LxW)||700 x 275 mm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.