Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
For a greater cutting depth up to 75 mm. Follows only one line. Accurate to the millimetre and without splinters. With the necessary force for each material – lightweight and easy to handle. And the motor with three bearings including MMC electronics for an exceptional service life. The TS 75 combines considerable power and a light weight in a compact device. Together with the guide rail, the TS 75 ensures flexible, fast and precise work.
- Spring-loaded spacer wedge for unhindered plunge cuts
- Tool-less play setting on the guide rail
- Quick-acting brake system for safe, convenient sawing
- FastFix: quick and easy saw blade changing and adapting to the working material
- Attachable splinterguard for high-quality working results
- Precise circular in materials up to 75 mm thick
- Cutting house doors to length using guide rail and circular saw
- Cutting and machining conservatory profiles
- Cutting cable ducts to length cleanly and easily
- Accurately cutting false floors to size
- Cutting multilayered boards
- With one cut through thick and thin - With a cutting depth of 75 mm and a power of 1600 watts, even thick workpieces can be sawed with a single cut. The time-consuming task of machining two sides is a thing of the past. This minimises reworking and saves the laborious process of rotating the workpiece.
- Safe working - The kickback stop prevents kickbacks when inserting the saw. Always to hand in the practical holder, it guarantees safe work.
- FastFix saw blade changing system - Work adapted to the material. The FastFix spindle stop makes it extremely easy to change the saw blade. This way, you are always working with the right saw blade and sawing at a speed adapted to the material.
- Extended service life - The triple bearing of the motor improves the running smoothness and extends the service life.
- Exact depth setting - You can set the cutting depth accurate to the millimetre using the latching depth stop.
- MMC electronics - Perfect adaptation to the working material, controlled speed and temperature monitoring. The quick-acting brake improves safety by stopping the saw blade in seconds.
- Safe and clean insertion - The spacer wedge is spring loaded and slides back into the housing automatically when placed on the workpiece. Once the machine is inserted, the spacer wedge moves into the saw groove and prevents the saw blade from getting jammed. This means that the spacer wedge is always on the saw, ensuring safety at all times.
- Additional safety - If the saw blade gets jammed, the sliding clutch prevents the saw from jolting back.
- Dust-free work - The extractor connector, which can be rotated by 360°, makes it exceptionally easy to adjust the dust extractor to suit the working position.
- CLEANTEC Connection System - Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
- Guide System - Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and routers.
- FastFix - Makes changing accessories or consumables for routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
- MMC Electronics - Multi Material Control power electronics with adjustable constant speed and temperature monitoring for work with all types of materials.
- Plug-it - Removable, replaceable power cable with safety lock for fast switchover.
- Plus Systainer - Plus versions of power tools come in systainer storage containers.
- Quick Acting Brake - For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
- Splinterguard - Patented splinterguard for splinter free cuts on both sides when sawing.
|Power Consumption||1600 W|
|No Load Speed||1350 - 3550 rpm|
|Saw Blade Diameter||210 mm|
|Cutting Depth||0 - 75 mm|
|Cutting Depth at 45°||55 mm|
|Dust Extraction Connection Diameter||27 mm / 36 mm|
|Bevel Angle Range||0° to 47°|
|Power Lead Type||Plug-it Lead|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.