Makita 18V Brushless 4-Stage Impact Driver DTD172Z
- Slim Tool Body - tool head has been re designed to be slimmer than the previous model enabling the tool to have greater access to tight corners or confided spaces.
- One Touch Bit Installation - new bit installation has been designed to prevent the bit from unexpectedly falling off. A more effective mechanism has been designed increasing the strength of the chuck with out increasing the resistance required to install a bit.
- Enhanced Anvil Holder - material change from needle bearing to ball bearing provides reduction of bit wobbling. Providing more stability and control when fastening.
- Quick Change Selector - one touch mode selector located above the trigger allows the user to jump between modes single handed. Quickly changing between modes improves efficiency as you no longer have to take your hand off the tool.
- Light Mode - enables the tool to be used as a torch in dark environments. To turn the light on set the F/R change lever to the neutral position and pull the switch trigger. To turn off the light pull the trigger again.
- 4 Optimised Application Modes - 4 assist mode variations; T mode 1 and 2 for self-drilling screws in both thick and thin sheet metal. Wood mode for fastening long wood screws. Bolt mode with rotation auto stop for tightening / loosening bolts.
- 4 Speed Power Selection - 4 electronic speeds allow the user to adjust the power, speed and impact rate to suit the fastening application.
|Max. capacities standard bolt||M5-M16|
|Max. capacities high tensile bolt||M5-M14|
|No load speed||Max.: 0-3,600 rpm / Hard: 0-3,200 rpm
Med: 0-2,100 rpm / Soft: 0-1,100 rpm
|Impact rate||Max.: 0-3,800 ipm / Hard: 0-3,600 ipm
Med: 0-2,600 ipm / Soft: 0-1,100 ipm
|Max. tightening torque||Max.: 180 Nm / Hard: 170 Nm
Med: 50 Nm / Soft: 20 Nm
|Drive shank||6.35 mm(1/4") Hex|
Makita 18V Brushless Laminate Trimmer DRT50Z
- On/off switch with safety lock and variable speed - Prevents accidental start up of the tool during use or transport, protecting the user and the work piece
- Shaft lock - easy installation and removal of trimmer bit with single wrench by pressing the shaft lock
- Soft start - minimises start up shock and makes the tool start smoothly for optimum control
- BL Brushless Motor - Provides more power to the motor whilst increasing runtime and durability
- Variable speed control dial - The rotation speed of the tool can be changed from 10,000 - 30,000 rpm by turning the speed dial
- Aluminium base with accurate rack and pinion depth adjustment
- LED job light for improved visibility
- Constant speed control - Provides constant rotation speed regardless of load conditions
- Variety of optional accessories are available, sold separately.
|Collet capacity||6.35 mm (1/4")|
|Net Weight||2.1 kg (w/ 6.0 Ah battery)|
|No Load Speed||10,000-30,000 rpm|
|Overall Length||226 mm|
Makita 18V 82mm Brushless Planer (AWS Compatible) DKP181Z
This tool is AWS Compatible. It is not supplied with the Wireless unit (WUT01)
Makita's Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) has modernised on-demand dust extraction to meet the needs of cordless power tool users. AWS allows you to work with maximum efficiency, without the hazard of dust & leads. Featuring our legendary cordless technology, the AWS range has the power, speed & runtime to keep you ahead of the game.
Attach your DVC864 Dust extraction vacuum to your AWS tool and activate your dust extraction vacuum with your tool's power button.
- 3 mm cutting depth - high powered brushless motor allows up to a maximum 3 mm cutting depth.
- 25 mm shiplapping cuts - housing design has been re-engineered to allow for up to a 25 mm cutting depth.
- 3 chamfering grooves - easy chamfering by aligning the groove with the edge of the workpiece. 3 different size grooves allow for different groove dimensions.
- Electric blade brake blade rapidly stops after the trigger has been released. Preventing user injury or damage to the workpiece.
- Automatic torque Driver Technology (ADT) - automatically changes the cutting speed according to the load conditions for optimum operation.
- Auto start Wireless System (AWS) - with optional wireless unit, wireless connection can be made between the tool and an AWS supported vacuum for wirelessly enabling the vacuum to operate when the tools trigger is engaged.
- Left & right chip ejection - easily divert the wood chips either left or right by adjusting the ejection cover plate to the preferred side.
- Foot on base plate protects the workpiece from scratches and damage by raising the base off the work material when not in operation.
|Planning width||82 mm|
|Max. planning depth||3 mm|
|Shiplapping / rebate||25 mm|
|No load speed||12,000 rpm|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita Active 7.2-18V Li-Ion Rapid Charger DC18RC 195589-2
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
|Cell Capacity||1.5-5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah) 22 mins (3.0 Ah) 36 mins (4.0 Ah) 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||820 g|
|Overall Length||185 mm|