- The DH180240 240V silicon rubber drum heater available from Alemlube is an extremely effective and durable device that can save you time by heating stored viscous fluids in 205 L oil drums to a pourable temperature and also valuable for use on 180 kg grease drums.
- Manufactured from fibreglass reinforced silicon, it is resistant to chemicals, tough, long lasting, easy to keep clean and conveniently rolls up after use, taking up very little space.
- Measuring just 125 mm in width, the silicon rubber drum heater is supplied standard with a 1.4 m power cord and standard three-pin plug.
- The vulcanised silicon rubber construction is accredited with an IP56 rating (according to International Standard IEC 60529) for protection against moisture and dust and is also resistant to ozone, fungus and radiation.
- Please note that the total wattage (number of heaters) and the material being heated inside the drum must be considered when determining the actual temperature to which that specific fluid can be heated.
|Suits||205 L Oil Drums |
180 kg Grease Drums
|Power||1000 W 240 V|
|Maximum operating temperature||218°C|
|Power Cord Length||1.4 m|
|Dimensions||1740 x 125 mm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.