The compact and lightweight design makes the KS 60 ideal for mobile use. Ideal for cutting boards and panels up to 305 mm x 60 mm, square timber up to 60mm thick or skirting boards and cornices to precise angles. Utilise the smart bevel to minimise cutting mistakes and material costs by transferring error free angles to your workpiece, whilst the LED spotlight gives you an optimum view of the scribe mark. Extremely compact with flush mounted guide rods and a light weight of 17.80 kg. It makes no compromises in terms of precision and versatility of use. A mitre angle up to 60 degrees on both sides and a bevel angle of up to 46 or 47 degrees on both sides. Ergonomically positioned grips, cord holder and immobilising devices for transport make the KS 60 both convenient and perfect for use on worksites, ideal for trades on the go.
- Limitless mobility - Small, compact, lightweight with handles in all the right places for quick and easy set up and pack up.
- Ultimate versatility - Set and mitre angles up to 60 degrees both sides fast, bevel angle up to 47 degrees or 46 degrees. Plus, using the smart bevel, using the bevel, internal and external angles are easily and exactly read off and transferred to the saw. No calculations needed, no costly mistakes.
- Clear view - The LED spotlight casts the saw blade shadow onto the workpiece as an exact cutting line.
- Maximum working range - The two-sided mitre angle up to 60 degrees means rapid selection of preset mitre angle stop point using the lock/unlock function. All other angles can be freely selected and set.
- Fast blade changes - Change the blade to suit the material you are cutting with ease.
- Double precision - The Festool double column guide guarantees safe and smooth saw blade guidance and stands for the highest precision.
|Power consumption||1200 W|
|No-load speed||1,300 - 3,500 min|
|Saw blade diameter||216 mm|
|Cutting capacity at 90°||305 mm x 60 mm|
|Cutting depth at 45°/90°||215 mm x 60 mm|
|Cutting depth 45°/45° (left) :||215 mm x 40 mm|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||700 mm x 535 mm x 430 mm|
|Connection Ø d/e||27/36|
|Warranty||3 Year with Registration|
|Rpm||1,300 - 3,500|