The TS has always stood out with its absolute precision cuts, maximum power and extreme durability. The usual reliability remains - but the working speed is unprecedented: the TS 55 now saws at up to twice the speed. In addition, the new generation of cutting blades guarantees perfect cutting quality with maximum cutting performance. Cuts are virtually splinter-free on both sides thanks to the attachable splinterguard, and accuracy is easy to achieve with the cutting edge from 90° to 47° remaining unchanged even when the saw swivels. A guide wedge allows for safer work and simple positioning in the existing joint.
With accessories, such as guide rails and the angle stop, or sophisticated and tried-and-test details, such as the splinter guard and extraction system perfectly matched to the machine, the TS 55 provides excellent work results and a top-class sawing system - for every challenge.
- Exceptional torque - The concentrated torque of our plunge-cut saw enables work progress at up to twice the speed with an increased saw blade service life. Our new generation of saw blades impresses users when combined with maximum cutting performance and perfect cutting quality.
- Perfect cuts reduce the need for reworking - With the clip-on splinter guard in combination with the guide rail, it is even possible to saw on both sides without virtually any splinters.
- Exact cuts, even at an angle - The TS 55 enables precise work. The cutting edge from 9° to 47° remains unchanged even when the saw swivels.
- Precise and healthy working with a system - Combined with our guide rails, a wide range of saw blades, the adapted extraction system, saw table, angle stop and splinter guard, we offer a top-class sawing system.
- Improved safety, easy handling - The spring-loaded guide wedge runs in front of the saw blade to prevent it from jamming and makes it easier to insert the blade in existing joints.
- Angle setting from -1° to 47° - The angles 0° and 45° can be selected directly using the locking positions. Undercuts are also possible with the extended adjustment option from -1° to 47°.
- Best orientation for plunge cuts - Transparent sliding viewing window and the additional markings for the starting and end point provide a good view of the saw blade.
- Maximum flexibility - The slimline housing allows users to make cuts up to the edges and in close proximity to the wall (12 mm).
- More options thanks to control electronics - Our fitted control electronics enable speed control for temperature monitoring, a quick-acting brake and perfect adaptation to the material.
- FastFix saw blade changing system - Always adapted to the working material. The FastFix spindle stop makes it extremely easy to change the saw blade. The correct saw blade is fitted in just a few steps and the sawing speed is adapted to the material.
- Exact depth setting - Easy to read and adjust: The dual cutting depth scale for working with or without a guide rail. Now even easier thanks to extra-large font and precision adjustment.
- Antistatic Function - Dust extractors and tools with antistatic function to prevent static buildup when working.
- MMC Electronics - Multi Material Control power electronics with adjustable constant speed and temperature monitoring for work with all types of materials.
- Electronic Monitoring - Electronic monitoring of the coil temperature protects against damage to the motor.
- Splinterguard - Patented splinterguard for splinter free cuts on both sides when sawing.
- Guide System - Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and routers.
- Quick Acting Brake - For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
- FastFix - Makes changing accessories or consumables for routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
- Plug-it - Removable, replaceable power cable with safety lock for fast switchover.
- CLEANTEC Dust Extraction - Standard adapter (27/36/50 mm) for dust extraction to safeguard the operator and the environment.
- Electronic Overload Protection - Protects the motor with blocking tool.
- Plus Systainer - Plus versions of power tools come in systainer storage containers.
|Power Consumption||1200 W|
|No Load Speed||2,000 - 5,800 rpm|
|Saw Blade Diameter||160 mm|
|Cutting Depth||55 mm|
|Cutting Depth at 45°||43 mm|
|Dust Extraction Connection Diameter||27 mm / 36 mm|
|Bevel Angle Range||-1 - 47°|
|Power Lead Type||Plug-it Lead|