We cannot guarantee that your order will arrive before Christmas
The LA 180 L self-levelling multi-line laser allows you to mark out 90° angles, transfer axes and datum lines fast and accurately. The REC 410 Line RF receiver controls the LA 180 L using the STABILA wireless AUTO ALIGNMENT technology. One press of a button and the laser adjusts automatically to the position of the receiver.
- Self-levelling multi-line laser for precision results - motorised controller and accuracy of ± 0.07 mm/m.
- AUTO ALIGNMENT function: receiver automatically controls fine alignment of the laser at distances of up to 40 m - fully automatic axis transfer and creation of right angles. Precise alignment without losing the reference point - no measurement errors.
- Pulsed laser lines for exact height measurements with the receiver (up to 100 m) indoors and outdoors.
- Versatile: 3 vertical lines, 1 horizontal line and plumb-line function.
- Extra sharp, easy-to-see lines for fast and efficient work directly on the laser line - measuring range up to 20 m indoors.
- Unique housing shape for positioning in room corners and over edges (e.g. concrete slab) - rapid checking of right angles.
- Shock-absorbing soft grip casing.
- Extensive accessory set: small and large target plates, laser goggles and carrying case.
- Optional: rechargeable battery unit.
|Output||< 1 mW|
|Laser wavelength||635 nm|
|Self-levelling range||± 5°|
|Levelling accuracy||± 0.07 mm/m|
|Line straightness||± 0.10 mm/m|
|Laser beam accuracy (up)||± 0.20 mm/m|
|90° angle accuracy||± 0.20 mm/m|
|Measuring range of set receiver||100 m|
|Measuring range of visible line||20 m|
|Operating life||20 h|
|Protection class||IP 54|
|Output||< 1 mW|