- The VIPER 185 is a powerful multi-process inverter welding machine featuring MIG, TIG and Stick (MMA) capabilities.
- It is also Spool Gun Ready, and includes a geared wire drive ensuring smooth wire feeding in all situations.
- The VIPER 185 comes standard with a 10 AMP domestic plug, making it the ultimate welding machine for the home workshop and DIY use.
- Both Gas Shielded and Gasless wires are supported, providing MIG welding capabilities across a range of metals including Mild Steels, Stainless Steels and Aluminium.
- Also included are stepless voltage and amperage controls, wire inch and burn back adjustment for easy set up and control of your welds.
- For additional flexibility, connecting a PLSP150A Spool Gun provides the ability to use thinner/softer wires such as aluminium.
- Lift Arc DC TIG welding is supported on the VIPER 185, through the connection of 17V TIG torch for Mild Steel, Stainless Steel and Copper welding.
- Stick welding (MMA) is also supported with the capability to run electrodes up to 4.0 mm, perfect for jobs where access to a gas cylinder is unavailable.
|Primary Input||240V 1 Phase|
|Rated Input Power||7.1 KVA|
|ieff||9.8 Amps MIG|
|Rated Output||30A/15.5V - 180A/23.0V|
|Welding Current Range MIG||30 - 180 Amps|
|No Load Voltage||62|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MIG||10% @ 180 Amps|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - TIG||10% @ 160 Amps|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - STICK (MMA)||10% @ 160 Amps|
|Dimensions||553 x 214 x 388 mm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.