Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
K 1 PACE Rescue high power battery cutter has the power and performance you expect from equivalent petrol-powered cutters. Equipped with X-Halt brake function for operational safety and a magnesium blade guard designed to be visible in smoke and water spray for ease of use. Low vibrations and optimally balanced machine ensures easier operation. Powered by Husqvarna PACE battery system with high power and fast charging and a well-suited match with our specially designed battery blade range for maximised cutting depth and optimised performance.
- Magnesium blade guard - With decreased weight and reflective decals for high visibility in smoke and water spray, which enhances control of the cutter
- Adjustable carry strap - Allows you to run, walk and climb smoothly with the machine in urgent situations.
- Powerful - Power and performance in par with equivalent petrol-powered cutters. With an integrated gearbox for higher torque. For high productivity.
- Safe operation - X-Halt blade brake function capable of stopping the rotation of the blade in fractions of a second.
- Zero direct emission - Possible to easily cut indoors, in sensitive areas or urban areas where emission levels might be regulated.
- Ergonomic and user-friendly - Exceptionally low vibrations, zero direct emission and silent motor sound enables a more pleasurable work environment.
- Smart battery placement - The side-feeded battery placement maximises cooling and minimise slurry and dust containment.
- Ergonomic handles - The handles are specially developed to be comfortable and increases control for extra safety while cutting.
- Flexible - Versatile and flexible cutting indoors and outdoors. Integrated wet cutting system or VAC attachment as an accessory for dry cutting enables efficient and flexible dust control.
- High power PACE battery system - Enables quick charging, high power and performance which maximises your efficiency and productivity.
- Efficient brushless motor - Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25 % more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides a high and consistent torque.
- Easy to change blade guard position - The light magnesium blade guard facilitates cutting, thanks to its step-less adjustment.
- A more sustainable choice - An excellent alternative when work environments require zero direct emission in use. It contributes to significantly lower CO2 emission than a fossil fuel equivalent and in terms of climate impact across its lifecycle.*
*) Based on a cradle-to-grave Life Cycle Assessment, LCA, conducted in accordance with ISO 14040 and ISO 14044 and independently verified.
- Built-in connectivity - Enables effortless onboarding and asset management in Husqvarna Fleet Services where you easily monitor location, runtime, service intervals and receive wireless updates.
- Perfect balance - The centered placement of the blade provides increased stability and control.
- Anti-vibration system - Reduced vibrations in the cutter handle for more comfort and longer operation periods.
|Cutting depth, max||145 mm|
|Blade diameter, max||361 mm|
|Arbor diameter||20/25.4 mm|
|Peripheral speed, max||59 m/s|
|Product size length||663 mm|
|Product size width||233 mm|
|Product size height||423 mm|