Weldclass WELDFORCE WF-160MST MIG / Stick / TIG Welder Bundle WF-160MSTK3
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
The Weldforce WF-160MST is a punchy little MIG/Stick/TIG package, weighing only 9kg - ideal for light maintenance and hobbyist applications. 160 amps MIG output, lift-TIG capability & LCD displays are some of the unique features not normally found on other machines in this class. Comes with 2.5 m direct connect MIG torch, 0.8/0.9 mm drive rollers for both gas and gasless wire, 3 m earth and stick leads, and 10A plug fitted. Maximum recommended MIG welding capacity of 6 mm (mild steel)
- 160A @ 20% max MIG output
- Weld up to 6 mm Mild Steel (max MIG capacity)
- Fitted with 10A 240V plug
- Takes 1 kg (D100mm) or 5 kg (D200mm) spools
- Digital Readout Displays
- Weighs only 9 kg - compact, robust & lightweight
- 12 month warranty* (if registered at Weldclass)
|Output||160A @ 20% max MIG|
|Weld - Mild Steel||6 mm|
|Spools||1 kg (D100 mm) or 5 kg (D200 mm)|
|Earth Lead||3 m|
|Stick Lead||3 m|
Weldclass Promax 350 Blue Welding Helmet WC-05313
- Our most popular auto-darkening welding helmet.
- The PROMAX 350 electronic welding helmet is suitable for MIG, Stick & TIG welding.
- Stand-out features include; 4 sensors for reliable switching & a generous viewing area, larger than many other helmets in this class.
- Variable Shade 9-13, Sensitivity & Delay Adjustments, Grind-Mode switch, replaceable battery, magnification lens holder & more.
- Comfortable, very lightweight & superior optics.
Weldclass Promax Blue Pair Welding Gloves WC-01775
- Standard blue welding gloves? Think again!
- PROMAX BLUE welders gloves are crafted for excellent comfort & fit.
- Only the best quality leather is used and each pair is produced under rigorous quality controls to ensure consistent quality.
- That's why we ship this glove by the thousands to distributors and welders in all corners of Australia.
- Standard Pairs
|Colour||Blue & Gold|
Weldclass 200mm/4.5kg Spool 0.9mm Platinum GL-11 Gasless Wire 2-098FM
- Rated by Thousands of Aussie Fabricators as Australia's No.1 Gasless Welding Wire
- Ultra-Smooth Arc with Minimal Spatter
- Suitable for All-Positional, Single and Multi-Pass Welds
- Vacuum Foil-Sealed Spool, for Exceptional Storage Life in All Conditions
- Premium E71T-11 Industrial Grade
- Layer wound - for smooth wire feeding and reduced spatter
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.