The Cutforce 43P plasma cutter offers all the benefits of European quality & technology with an impressive cut capacity of 16 mm clean & 20 mm severance (mild steel) - backed up by a leading 4 year warranty and 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee.
Generator compatible and weighing just 7 kg with a rugged "roll frame" design, it's also super portable and ready to withstand the rigours workshop, field or site work. Features a high-quality European-made 6m torch with 'Euro' style connection, Air regulator with nitto fitting, and is fitted with a 15A 240V plug.
For maximum parts life and cutting performance, we highly recommend the optional Platinum Z-20 Air Filter/Dryer.
- 40A max output
- Clean Cut up to 16 mm mild steel, 14 mm stainless-steel & 12 mm aluminium
- Severance Cut up to 20 mm mild steel, 16mm stainless-steel & 14 mm aluminium
- Fitted with 15A 240V plug
- Made in Italy to Weldclass specifications, in one of Europe's largest & most experienced welding machine manufacturing plants
- Weighs only 7 kg - compact & portable
- Rugged roll-frame design, for industrial, site and field use
- High Quality European-made Plasma Torch with Euro Connection
- Reliable Pilot Arc Ignition - non-HF avoids EMF interference
- Generator Friendly - min 8kva, ideal 10+kva
- Intelligent Protection & Warning System - prevents costly torch damage
|Clean Cutting Capacity - Mild Steel||16 mm|
|Clean Cutting Capacity - Stainless Steel||14 mm|
|Clean Cutting Capacity - Aluminium||12 mm|
|Severance Cutting Capacity - Mild Steel||20 mm|
|Severance Cutting Capacity - Stainless Steel||16 mm|
|Severance Cutting Capacity - Aluminium||14 mm|