The Milwaukee High-Capacity 27" Steel Locker is equally as versatile as it is tough. With many adaptable configurations, the locker can be a stand-alone storage solution or attached to multiple Milwaukee chests and cabinets. It can be secured to either the left or right side of your existing Milwaukee storage by flipping the locker door, while the interior space with its adaptable shelves has been designed to fit PACKOUT System solutions, including our PACKOUT Rolling Tool Box. The 6-gauge angle iron base makes this rolling cabinet very durable, with a total loading capacity of 907kg and 398litres of interior storage capacity. Press nuts are pre-installed in the sidewalls for optional feature attachments such as a side handle, flip-up tray, bottle opener, paper towel holder, tool holder, and Milwaukee battery chargers. A rubber access grommet is located on the back wall for cord access if needed. The textured red and black powder-coated finish is durable and helps conceal finger smudges, dents, and scratches. Our 27" High-Capacity Steel Locker has been built with the durability and storage space you need to get the job done.
- Can be used either on its own or as an attachment to 46” / 52 / 56” Milwaukee Steel Storage Cabinets.
- Highly customisable with four height adjustable shelves and three adjustable inner-door trays.
- Locker design and size fits PACKOUT products.
- Adaptable configuration with the door able to be flipped to the right or left side depending on the application.
- Caster riser plates included to accommodate attachment to units with 6" casters.
- 6-guage angle-iron frame and 5" industrial casters provide ultimate durability.
- 907kg weight capacity.