Abbott & Ashby 6" Bench Grinder with Mops & Spindle Set ATBG280/6-P 807179
Abbott & Ashby Industrial 150mm Bench Grinder
- Industrial 150 mm Bench Grinder
- Powerful Induction Motor, the most powerful bench grinder in its class.
- 280 watt - 240 volt with standard 10 amp plug
- 'Sealed for life' ball bearings for prolonged life
- Vibration Absorption Pads on base for smoother running and a better finish
- 25 mm wide grinding wheels with 36 and 60 grit wheels standard for fast removal of material
- 50 mm wide wheel guards to accept the use of wire wheels without fouling for greater user protection
- Cast Iron Body and Base make the grinder strong and hardwearing for years of performance
- Capacitor Start-Stop Motor for maximum performance
- Adjustable tool rests for ease of use in different applications
|Wheels||150 mm / 6"|
Spindle Left & Right Set - 12mm Tapered Buff Spindle
- Remove outer wheel guard, grinding wheel and inner guard from the side of the machine that you want to fit the tapered spindle
- Screw on the tapered spindle noting that the internal thread of the spindle is counter bored to allow the spindle to cover the entire grinder shaft length
- Carefully screw the buff onto the tapered spindle with the thickest flange facing inwards. Screw on as far as buff will reasonably fit
- Turn on bench grinder and the buff will tighten further against the tapered spindle, to ensure your safety do not stand in front of the machine when you first turn it on and allow it to run for a minute before bringing your work to the machine.
Loose Leaf & Stitched Polishing Mops
- LOOSE LEAF - Loose leaf mops are used for polishing all metals and alloys.
- STITCHED - Stitched mops are used to obtain a heavy polish on metals and alloys
- All mops have tapered centre bores, and may be mounted on the left or right of your grinder using a tapered buffing spindle.
|Brand||Abbott & Ashby|