DeWalt 2400W 230mm Angle Grinder (No-Lock On Trigger Switch) DWE4599N-XE
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
- Autobalancer gives low vibration (4.5m/s 2 triaxially) resulting in greater end user confort and protection
- Torque limiting electronic clutch reduces the maximum torque reaction transmitted to the operator if the disc jams and prevents the disc from ‘locking on‘
- Dust Ejection System protects from abrasion damage increasing the life of the tool
- Overload protection will prevent the motor overheating by shutting off the unit unit the unit cools down
- No volt release switch prevents the unit starting when plugged in. Switch must consciously reset before power is delivered
- Soft start to limit start-up current and reduce kick back
- Rubber grip rear handle provides the user with greater comfort during operation
- Anti vibration side handle provides the user with greater comfort during operation
- Quick adjustment tool free guard
- Brush window allows quick brush replacement
- Spindle lock for quick wheel changes
- Three position side handle allows the user to optimise handle postion to give maxium comfort
|Power Input||2400 Watts|
|No Load Speed||6500 rpm|
|Max. Disc Diameter||230 mm|
|Hand/Arm Vibration - Grinding||4.5 m/s²|
|Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration)||1.5 m/s²|
|Sound Pressure||96 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty K 1 (Sound)||3 dB(A)|
|Accoustic Pressure||107 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty K 2 (Sound)||3 dB(A)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.