The 100 mm x 150 mm StickFix Granat sanding sheets are a special abrasive for repairing compounds, fillers and paintwork. The Delta design will allow you to sand in hard to reach areas. Granat sanding sheets range from P40 up to P400 grit abrasives for repairing modern paint systems, processing hard sublayers and processing plastics, mineral materials, acrylic, repair compounds and fillers. Recommended for VOC clear coats and hard undercoats. A premium abrasive composed of hardened Aluminium Oxide and Ceramic Grit for scratch resistant coatings and high VOC coatings. Jetstream design delivers highly efficient dust removal, resulting in cleaner air and better finishes. StickFix hook and loop design for quick and efficient abrasive changes.
- No disintegration - Extremely tear resistant and flexible synthetic resin bonds the two layers of abrasive grit, this prevents premature disintegration.
- Even sanding - Uniform grains ensure a consistent depth of roughness across the abrasive. Resulting in a clean sanding finish with less rework.
- Wear resistant grit - The abrasive grain is very durable, each grain retains its shape even under the toughest conditions.
- Quick changes - Festool abrasives are changed without gluing or clamping, just pull one off and attach the next one.
- Improved dust extraction - The Jetstream and Multi Jetstream Festool design increases the service life of your abrasives, as it allows dust to flow through the abrasive to the extractor without clogging.