Makita 18Vx2 Brushless Earth Auger (tool only) DDG460ZX4
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
- 2 Stage Speed Control allows the user to optimise the performance based on the conditions they are working in
- Bit Adapter enables use with auger bits that are common with popular petrol earth augers
- 13 mm Industrial Chuck - ideal for use in heavy duty applications where maximum durability is required
- Reverse Mode allows for easy extraction if the auger becomes jammed in soil
- 18Vx2 Brushless Motor powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries providing up to 1.35 kW of output to power through the toughest tasks
- Earth Auger Handle includes side bar which rests against the users leg to minimise the amount of kickback, making it easier to drill holes
- XPT eXtreme Protection Technology that protects against dust & moisture even in the harshest conditions
|Voltage||36 V (18 Vx2)|
|Drilling Capacity - Sand (Light Load)||200 mm|
|Drilling Capacity - Stone Mixed Soil (Heavy)||150 mm|
|No Load Speed - High||0-1,400 rpm|
|No Load Speed - High||0-350 rpm|
|Max Power Output||1.35 kW|
|LED Light||Twin LED (Pre/After Glow)|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited with Registration|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.