Bonus - Makita 18V Battery Adaptor for XGT Charger (ADP10) 191C11-5
- Switch Design - features a paddle switch design. The grip circumference has been reduced for more comfortable handling.
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT) - sensors shut down the tool in the event of a kickback providing user protection. If the wheel rotation is suddenly forced to stop such as the wheel jamming the motor automatically shuts down.
- Tool less Wheel Cover allows for fast and easy adjustment and installation / removal of wheel cover, for swapping to optional cutting or dust collection guards.
- High Power Output - the high power 40 V max XGT Li-Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy duty applications. Maximum power output is 40% higher than the 18V equivalent.
- High Durability - advanced protection against heat and dust ensure the tool can run for longer in heavy duty applications without overheating. Whiles improvements have also been made to bearing and switch components to ensure long term durability
- Electric Brake maximises productivity and user safety by rapidly slowing the wheel rotation after the switch has been released.
- Soft Start / Anti Restart - wheel starts slowly then rapidly accelerates to maximum speed to reduce the initial start up shock. Anti restart restricts the tool from starting if the trigger is depressed when a battery is installed.
|Wheel diameter||125 mm (5")|
|No load speed||8,500 rpm|
Makita 40V Max 4.0Ah Battery (BL4040) 191B26-6
- Built tough - High durability features specifically designed for XGT
- Shock absorbing structure
- High Rigidity Battery Rails - Durable slide in battery rail holds the battery and tools firmly to withstand high powered products
- Terminal shot-circuit prevention structure - The protection wall is positioned between terminals to protect them from water and dust
- Triple-layer Waterproof Structure - Prevents cell failure due to water and dust
Makita 40V Max Rapid Charger (DC40RA) 191E09-4
- Optimum Charging System - Rapid optimum charge is achieved by feeding real time data of the battery being charged with the charging control system . Data such as battery condition and cell temperature are communicated to optimise the charge
- Dual cooling fans - One for the battery and one for the charging circuit. This enable the charger to fully charge all batteries in the same charging time without slowing down due to a heat increase
- New charging status indicator light - The enlarged and raised LED light provides clearer indication of charging status.
- Compatible with LXT Li-Ion Batteries - ADP10 was developed for use with the DC40RA to rapid charge 18V batteries faster then ever before
|Charge time||45 mins (BL4040)|
28 mins (BL4025)
40 mins (BL1860B using APD10)
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|