Bonus Via Redemption until 31 January 2023 - Makita 40V Max Kettle KT001GZ
For redemption go to https://www.makita.com.au/promotions
Makita 40V Max Multi-Function Powerhead UX01GZ
- High Max Output - 1.0kW max output wattage delivers power equivalent to 30cc 2 Stroke petrol machines
- 3 Stage Speed Control + Variable Speed - 40V Max XGT Li Ion battery allows for operation in heavy duty applications, delivering up to 7,000 rpm
- IPX4 Rated - provides increased resistance to water penetration
- Compatible with Nylon Line, Metal & Plastic Blades - suitable for use with a wide range of accessories to provide the best performance for the task
- Automatic Torque Drive - automatically provides higher torque in tougher applications to maintain operating speed
- Reverse Mode - rotates the accessory backwards to remove debris and automatically switches back to forwards rotation
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT) - reduces the risk of kickback by detecting a sudden decrease in RPM and automatically stopping the motor
|Voltage||40 V Max|
|Max. Spindle Speed||Low: 0-4,600
|Spindle Thread||M10 x 1.25LH|
Makita 300mm Pole Saw Attachment EY403MP 191T37-9
The 191T37-9 (EY403MP) 300mm Pole Saw Attachment is the newest addition to Makita’s range of Multi Function Powerhead attachments. Featuring a 300mm guide bar and overall length of 913 mm, EY403MP provides maximum power and convenience for overhead sawing, while remaining lightweight & minimizing user fatigue.
- Provides 1,800 mm reach with DUX60
- Maximum cutting width of 296 mm
- No load speed up to 9,700 rpm with DUX60
- Lever lock system allows for quick installation and replacement
- Compatible with DUX60, DUX18 and EX2650LH
|Guide Bar||300 mm|
|Chain oil volume||160 ml|
|Length (Excluding guide bar)||913 mm|
Makita 40V Max 5.0Ah Battery (BL4050F) 191L47-8
- Digital communication between the tool & battery for optimised performance
- Heavy duty cell casing significantly improves the battery's impact resistance
- Battery ventilation system maximises battery life
- Short circuit prevention structure protects terminals from dust and moisture
- 3 layer moisture protection shields cells from water ingress
Makita 40V Max Rapid Charger (DC40RA) 191E09-4
- Optimum Charging System - Rapid optimum charge is achieved by feeding real time data of the battery being charged with the charging control system. Data such as battery condition and cell temperature are communicated to optimise the charge.
- Dual cooling fans - One for the battery and one for the charging circuit. This enable the charger to fully charge all batteries in the same charging time without slowing down due to a heat increase.
- New charging status indicator light - The enlarged and raised LED light provides clearer indication of charging status.
- Compatible with LXT Li-Ion Batteries - ADP10 was developed for use with the DC40RA to rapid charge 18V batteries faster then ever before.
|Charge time||45 mins (BL4040)
28 mins (BL4025)
40 mins (BL1860B using APD10)
|Package Quantity||3 Piece|
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|