Makita 40V Max Paddle Switch Angle Grinder (AWS Compatible) 4.0ah Set GA029GM202
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
This tool is AWS Compatible. It is not supplied with the Wireless unit (WUT01)
Makita's Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) has modernised on-demand dust extraction to meet the needs of cordless power tool users. AWS allows you to work with maximum efficiency, without the hazard of dust & leads. Featuring our legendary cordless technology, the AWS range has the power, speed & runtime to keep you ahead of the game.
Attach your DVC864 Dust extraction vacuum to your AWS tool and activate your dust extraction vacuum with your tool's power button.
Makita 40V Max Paddle Switch Angle Grinder GA029GZ
- Paddle Switch Design GA029G features the deadman paddle slide switch design. While the grip circumference has been reduced for more comfortable handling.
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT) sensors shut down the tool in the event of a kickback providing user protection. If the wheel rotation is suddenly forced to stop such as the wheel jamming the motor automatically shuts down.
- Tool less Wheel Cover allows for fast and easy adjustment and installation / removal of wheel cover, for swapping to optional cutting or dust collection guards.
- High Power Output the high power 40Vmax XGT Li Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy duty applications. Maximum power output is 40% higher than the 18V equivalent.
- Variable Speed Dial features a variable speed dial which allows for selection between 3,000-8,500 rpm, allowing the user to optimise the tool's performance for the application at hand
- High Durability advanced protection against heat and dust ensure the tool can run for longer in heavy duty applications without overheating. Whiles improvements have also been made to bearing and switch components to ensure long term durability
- Electric Brake maximizes productivity and user safety by rapidly slowing the wheel rotation after the switch has been released.
- Soft Start / Anti Restart wheel starts slowly then rapidly accelerates to maximum speed to reduce the initial start up shock. Anti restart restricts the tool from starting if the trigger is depressed when a battery is installed.
- Auto Start Wireless System (AWS)* compatible with AWS the rotary hammer can be paired with a compatible vacuum for on demand dust extraction. AWS uses Bluetooth to wirelessly power on and off the extraction unit using the tools trigger.
|Wheel Diameter||125 mm (5")|
|Switch Type||Paddle Switch|
|No load speed||3,000-8,500 rpm|
Makita 40V Max 4.0Ah Battery (BL4040) 191B26-6
- Built tough - High durability features specifically designed for XGT
- Shock absorbing structure
- High Rigidity Battery Rails - Durable slide in battery rail holds the battery and tools firmly to withstand high powered products
- Terminal shot-circuit prevention structure - The protection wall is positioned between terminals to protect them from water and dust
- Triple-layer Waterproof Structure - Prevents cell failure due to water and dust
Makita 40V Max Rapid Charger (DC40RA) 191E09-4
- Optimum Charging System - Rapid optimum charge is achieved by feeding real time data of the battery being charged with the charging control system . Data such as battery condition and cell temperature are communicated to optimise the charge
- Dual cooling fans - One for the battery and one for the charging circuit. This enable the charger to fully charge all batteries in the same charging time without slowing down due to a heat increase
- New charging status indicator light - The enlarged and raised LED light provides clearer indication of charging status.
- Compatible with LXT Li-Ion Batteries - ADP10 was developed for use with the DC40RA to rapid charge 18V batteries faster then ever before
|Charge time||45 mins (BL4040)
28 mins (BL4025)
40 mins (BL1860B using APD10)
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.