The Trail-Link range of high-quality Trailer Connectors and Accessories are all manufactured to meet the demands of Australian Commercial Trucking Fleets.
Trail-Link products are extremely reliable and built to specifications that outperform competitor products.
Trail-Link manufacture with the aim of:
- keeping trucks and drivers safe
- keeping vehicles on time and on the roads
- minimal downtime for preventable failures.
SAFE, STRONG, UNBEATABLE
Trail-Link products are by far the best out there, yet competitive in price.
Trail-Link offer a carefully selected range of service and complementary products, including battery charging coils, Military spec products and a broad range of LED lights.
Trail-Link has created innovative solutions to end unnecessary spending and failures on these important connecting items.
Trail-Link has, for the past 15 years, manufacturing a wide range of high-quality trailer electrical and air suzi connections, as well as custom and tailored solutions.
Trail-Link also supply a number of “specialised” products, such as lightweight coils, 2 core coils, extra length coils, NATO/15Pin products and straight cable.
From outdoor and recreation to outback road trains, Trail-Link products are made to withstand the toughest environments, meeting ADR, national and international standards.
2 Pole Socket
- Safe alternative to Anderson connectors for transport vehicles
- 1 x positive; 1 x negative pole
- Heavy duty metal body with positive latch
- Nominal AMP rating = 200A Max
- Supplied with screw type fittings. Crimp type available on request
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.