HiKOKI 36V Brushless Metal Connector Nailer (tool only) NR3665DA(H4Z)
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
- The Strap-tite probe tip can be easily set into the holes of the metal connectors securely for reliable nail driving. In addition, a protective function will not allow nail driving unless the main body is held perpendicular to the workpiece
- Thanks to the high power nail driving force the NR3665DA metal connector nailer can drive metal connector nails stably and securely without being affected by hardness of wood and nail size
- The superior performance of the NR3665DA metal connector nailer is shown by being able to drive 900 nails per charge* and is unaffected by factors such as workpiece materials and the ambient temperature
- Dry-fire lockout mechanism - When approximately five nails are left in the magazine, this mechanism works to lock out firing, so as to protect a workpiece against damage caused by dry-fire operation
- Compatible with HiKOKI Multi Volt and BSL18 series batteries
|Nail Type||34° round-head nail collated with a paper tape|
|Nail length||38-64 mm|
|Nail Diameter||3.3 - 4.1 mm|
|Nail Magazine capacity||31 nails|
|Nail feed system||Ribbon Spring|
|Firing Mode||Full sequential|
|Method of positioning||Strap-tite probe tip|
|Dry-fire lockout mechanism||Yes|
|Protection against tilted driving||Yes|
|Dimension (Lx H x W)||325 x 346 x 127 mm|
|Weight (with battery)||4.8 kg|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.