Makita 12V Max Brushless 100mm Pruning Saw 2.0ah Set UC100DWA
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
Makita 12V Max Brushless 100mm Pruning Saw (tool only) UC100DZ
- Lightweight and Compact - Lightweight at just 1.53 kg and compact at only 383 mm in length with a 2.0 Ah battery.
- Electric Brake - Once the trigger is released the electric brake will rapidly stop chain rotation.
- Moveable Guard - The chain guard will open gradually wider as the chain cuts deeper into a branch.
- Automatic Chain Lubrication - The chain is automatically lubricated during operation, minimising the chance of chain seizure during use.
- Brushless Motor - The powerful brushless motor provides chain speeds of 8.0 m/s.
- Lock-Off Lever - The lock off lever can be operated from either side allowing the tool to be operated with the left or right hand.
- Rear Handle Guard - For added protection the soft grip rear handle is also fitted with a guard.
- Tool-Less Chain Adjustment - Simply loosen and re tighten the large lever to automatically adjust the saw chain tension.
|Oil Tank Capacity||55 ml|
|Chain Speed||8.0 m/s|
|Guide Bar Length||100 mm|
|Standard Chain||0.325 LP / 0.043 MC|
|Overall Length||383 mm|
Makita 12V Max Charger DC10WD
- Effectively cools down every battery cell, with the forced air cooling system and the heat sinks.
- Compact and lightweight design - DC10WD provides higher charging performance than DC10WA, but with a more compact and lightweight design.
- Charging status indicator - shows the charging status of a battery being charged in 2 stages: less than 80% and 80% or more.
- Multi-Contact Slide-type Terminal - Ensures stable contact with tool even under extreme vibration.
- Allows tools to be equipped with an ergonomic handle design.
|For use with||12V MAX|
Makita 12V Max 2.0Ah Battery BL1021B-L
- New 12V Max platform, featuring the newly developed slide Li-ion battery
- Compact eXtreme Technology - Compact and lightweight range of tools
- Industry leading charge technology
- Battery fuel gauge - The power remaining in the battery can be indicated in 4 stages simply by pushing a button.
|Warranty||5 Year Limited with Registration|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.