Makita 18V 1/4 Sheet Finishing Sander (tool only) DBO480Z
- 2 stage speed control – push button control allows for 2 stage speed control in order to optimise the operating speed according to the finish requirements.
- Low vibration – Redesigned balancer reduces the tool vibration in loaded operation down only 2.0m/s².
- Compatible with various bases – comes standard with 2 interchangeable sanding pads, square & triangular. Providing increased versatility when sanding in a variety of applications.
- High power – higher work efficiency than the AC equivalent (BO4556/ BO4565) in rough finish sanding applications.
- Ergonomically contoured grip – Ergonomic grip design for comfortable use single handed, contoured to the palm of your hand for comfortable use in prolonged applications.
- Dust box / Vacuum Compatible – dust box provided as standard for extraction of dust during sanding. Extraction port can also be connected to a dust extraction system for efficient dust extraction.
- Paper clamp / Hook & loop fastening – compatible with use of both hook and loop style sanding sheets as well as standard sanding sheets split into quarters using the paper clamp.
|Abrasive paper size||Hook & Loop Type: 114 x 102 mm
Clamp Type: 140 x 114 mm
|Pad size||112 x 102 mm|
|Orbits per minute||11,000 / 14,000 opm|
|Orbit diameter||1.5 mm|
|Sanding strokes||22,000 / 28,000 spm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.