Makita 18V Brushless Blower Vacuum 5.0ah Set DUB187T003
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
Makita 18V Brushless Blower Vacuum DUB187Z
- Brushless Motor - delivers 230km/h max air speed at 13,500rpm
- Shredder Blades - sharpened metal blades mulch leaves and twigs that pass through into smaller pieces.
- 25L Capacity - fabric bag has a zipper to open at the base to empty and single tab to release to remove it from the vacuum.
- Cruise Control - throttle can be adjusted with the cruise control lever to maintain constant speed and reduce fatigue of users hands.
- One Touch Function Change - quickly change between Blowing and Vacuuming with a simple lever adjustment.
- Ergonomic Grips - rubberised handles provide a comfortable grip for long periods of use.
- Lightweight - Weighing only 4.0kg with battery reduces fatigue for user.
|No load speed||0-9,000 - 13,500 rpm|
|Max. air volume||Vacuum: 6.1 m³/min
Blower: 4.2 m³/min
|Max. air speed||230 km/h|
|Continuous runtime||14 minutes (BL1860B)|
|Bag Capacity||25 L|
|Overall Length||1168 mm|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita 18V 1 Hour Charger DC18SD
- Digital power display indicates charging level
- More cost effective option
- Optimum charging system to maximise cycle life and work volume
|Cell Capacity||1.5-3.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||30 mins (Compact)
60 mins (3.0 Ah)
|Net Weight||700 g|
|Overall Length||151 mm|
|Rpm||0-9,000 - 13,500|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited with Registration|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.