Makita 40V Max 534mm Brushless Lawn Mower (tool only) LM002GZ02
- 40V Max Brushless Motor - delivers 1.9 kW Max output power to rival petrol lawn mowers.
- Automatic Battery Switching - once 1st battery is depleted the mower automatically switches to the 2nd battery.
- Easy start - push button start allows the user to quickly and easy start the mower at the touch of a button.
- Cloth Catcher - also includes a grass level indicator, letting the user know whilst mowing when the catcher is full.
- 10 Stage Height Adjustment - allows the user to quickly and easily change the cutting height between 20 and 100 mm.
- Quick Release Handle - users can quickly adjust handle height for optimum ergonomics during use or for compact storage.
- *Recommended mowing area - measured using 2 x 8.0 Ah batteries, results may vary.
|Grass box capacity||70 L|
|Cutting height adjustment range||20-100 mm, 10 Heights|
|Blade System||4 swing back blades|
|No load speed||2,800 rpm
2,300 rpm - Quiet mode
|Max. cutting width||534 mm|
|Recommended mowing area*||Push - 3,400 m²
Self Propelled - 2,500 m²
|Overall Length||1740 mm|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita Active 7.2-18V Li-Ion Rapid Charger DC18RC 195589-2
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
|Cell Capacity||1.5-5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah) 22 mins (3.0 Ah) 36 mins (4.0 Ah) 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||820 g|
|Overall Length||185 mm|