Makita 40V Max Brushless Bandsaw 4.0ah Set PB002GM201
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
- Constant speed control - maintains blade speed under load ensuring faster cutting and provides stable and secure cutting.
- Aluminium housing - tough but also lightweight aluminium housing ensures the high durability of the bandsaw, safeguarding the product from damage it but experience on the jobsite whilst also providing stable and secure cutting for the user.
- Tool less blade change - for quick and easy blade replacement there is a large tool less tension lever. Once released the blade can carefully be removed and replaced tool free.
- Blade tracking adjustment - easily achieving optimal blade tracking, preventing the blade from slipping out during a cut. Easily adjusted by turning the screw located on the housing with the hex wrench provided.
- LED job light - LED job light with pre glow and after glow function so the user can accurately position the blade on the cutting line.
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) - advanced protection against dust and moisture ensuring the durability of the tool.
- Variable Speed Control by trigger - users have control over the blade speed from both the trigger and dial, allowing them to select the ideal cutting speed to suit the application.
- Large cutting capacity - increased cutting capacity the PB002G has a cutting capacity up to 127mm
- Adjustable stopper plate - can be adjusted for safe cutting of various sized material and can also be adjusted making it convenient for cutting close to walls and ceilings
|Cutting capacities||127 x 127 mm|
|Blade speed||0- 192 m/min|
|Blade size (LxWxH)||1,140 x 13 x 0.5 mm|
Makita 40V Max 4.0Ah Battery (BL4040) 191B26-6
- Built tough - High durability features specifically designed for XGT
- Shock absorbing structure
- High Rigidity Battery Rails - Durable slide in battery rail holds the battery and tools firmly to withstand high powered products
- Terminal shot-circuit prevention structure - The protection wall is positioned between terminals to protect them from water and dust
- Triple-layer Waterproof Structure - Prevents cell failure due to water and dust
Makita 40V Max Rapid Charger (DC40RA) 191E09-4
- Optimum Charging System - Rapid optimum charge is achieved by feeding real time data of the battery being charged with the charging control system. Data such as battery condition and cell temperature are communicated to optimise the charge.
- Dual cooling fans - One for the battery and one for the charging circuit. This enable the charger to fully charge all batteries in the same charging time without slowing down due to a heat increase.
- New charging status indicator light - The enlarged and raised LED light provides clearer indication of charging status.
- Compatible with LXT Li-Ion Batteries - ADP10 was developed for use with the DC40RA to rapid charge 18V batteries faster then ever before.
|Charge time||45 mins (BL4040)
28 mins (BL4025)
40 mins (BL1860B using APD10)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.