- Battery Capacity Warning Function - Light automatically dims and a single LED remains illuminated once battery charge starts running low, notifying the user. Allowing time for the user to change the battery before being left in complete darkness.
- 4 Light Output Modes - By pressing the lighting mode selection button, the flashlight starts up in Spot mode. The user can then choose between spot mode (600 lm), flood mode (1,000 lm), spot & flood mode (1,250 lm) and strobe mode.
- Rafter Hook - allows for easy handling and enables for light to be hung or suspended to provide more convenient and versatile lighting.
- Head swivels 90° - allows for increased versatility, enabling the user to focus the light at different angles for varying working conditions.
- Compact Design - at only 1.95 kg in weight with 4.0 Ah battery and 330mm in height the ML007G is comfortable for use in extended applications.
- eXtreme Protection Technology - designed to endure outdoor working conditions with increased protection against dust and moisture.
|Voltage||40 V Max|
|Continuous runtime (4.0Ah BL4040)||Spot Light: 10hrs|
Flood Light: 10hrs
Spot & Flood: 7.5hrs
|Luminous flux||Spot Light: 600lm|
Flood Light: 1,000lm
Spot & Flood: 1,250lm
|Illuminance (At 1m)||Spot Light: 82,000lx|
Flood Light: 520lx
Spot & Flood: 60,000lx
|Warranty||5 Year Limited with Registration|