- Brushless Motor – provides up to 22,000 rpm to deliver performance equivalent to petrol backpack blowers.
- Long Runtime – Up to 45 minutes of runtime using PDC1200 when blowing force is adjusted to 20N.
- Comfortable Backpack Harness – padded straps and back pad provide a comfortable fit and ventilation channels reduce sweat build up on end users back.
- Control Joystick – features On/Off switch, battery fuel indicator, cruise control lever and variable speed trigger.
- Powered by Makita’s Portable Power Supply Unit – direct connection from PDC1200 to provide extended runtimes to get through the largest jobs.
- Optional Nozzles – allow the user to change the velocity or shape of the airflow to suit the task.
|No load speed||0-22,000 rpm|
|Max. air volume||0-19m³/min|
|Max. air speed||258 km/h|
|Overall Length||715 mm|
|Skin Weight||5.6 kg|
|Weight (with battery)||16 kg|